At American Canyon Veterinary Hospital we would love to be able to help every pet in need. Unfortunately in order to practice quality medicine to our standards, and give you and your pets the undivided attention and love that we always have, that is not possible. In the event that an appointment is missed, it takes up a space which could be filled with a patient that has been on our waiting list. While we know that times are hard right now, and we will try to accommodate you as best as we can, we will be enforcing a cancellation and missed appointment policy.
We hope you understand as this is simply to make sure we are available for as many pets in need as possible. We are working hard everyday to find new ways and resources to expand our availability for our community. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times as we work our way back to “normal”.
- We require a 24 hour notice to cancel an appointment.
- We require a 48 hour notice to cancel a scheduled surgical procedure.
Missed Appointment Policy
- An appointment is considered missed if it was not canceled with the required notice. It can be considered missed if you are more than 10 minutes late and we are unable to see you when you arrive.
- Any client that has a missed appointment will be required to pay a deposit for their future visits.
- If you are a new client, a deposit will be required in order to hold your first appointment. All deposits will be placed as a credit on your account and used towards that scheduled appointment. If that appointment is missed then you will be charged the deposit amount as a missed appointment fee.
- Deposit for appointments: $52
- Deposits for Surgeries: $100